Australian wine is authentic, exciting and bold – just like the people who create it. With the vision for Australia to be recognised as the world’s pre-eminent wine producer, Wine Australia and its dynamic team play a vital role in supporting the sector to achieve this through global marketing, managing research and development, and protecting the reputation of Australian wine. Wine Australia is the service body for the Australian grape and wine sector.
Wine Australia is looking for a part-time (25 hours), fixed term contract (until June 2020) Accounts Payable Officer in its Adelaide office. We are seeking applicants with great attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
To be successful in this role, you will have more than 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable and broader accounting responsibilities. You will have demonstrated:
- a strong internal support focus
- good communication skills, both written and verbal
- well-developed Excel skills
- the ability to work in an effective team environment
Specific to the role, you will have experience in:
- invoice processing
- Domestic and International payments
- Corporate credit card management
- Understanding complicated GL structures
- Balance sheet reconciliations
Experience in Technology One software would be an advantage but is not essential.
The 25 hours a week is to be worked over 5 days.
Please send your cover letter and resumé detailing your suitability for this role by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.