Australian wine is authentic, exciting and bold – just like the people who create it. With the vision for Australia to be recognised as the world’s pre-eminent wine producer, Wine Australia and its dynamic team play a vital role in supporting the sector to achieve this through global marketing, managing research and development, and protecting the reputation of Australian wine. Wine Australia is the service body for the Australian grape and wine sector.
We currently have a vacancy for an Applications Support Analyst in our Adelaide office.
In this role, you will provide applications support and business intelligence (BI) reporting while developing close relationships within the business and with key IT suppliers. Responsibilities include:
- Providing application support and administration for the corporate data warehouse, corporate intranet, Wine Australia Licence and Approval system and a range of small and standalone applications
- Developing and supporting BI reporting including dashboards and visualisations
- Developing close relationships with key stakeholders, supporting the translation of business requirements into technical designs and specifications
- Contributing subject matter expertise to projects and initiatives as required, and
- Providing quality assurance of vendor deliverables.
We are seeking applicants with a relevant tertiary-level qualification, ITIL Foundation certificate and a minimum of five years’ experience in providing application support in a corporate environment. You will also have:
- Significant experience supporting data warehouse and reporting systems using a Microsoft framework
- Experience supporting O365 and, in particular, SharePoint
- A working knowledge of SQL (desirable)
- Significant experience working with business stakeholders and relationship management, and
- Experience working with third-party suppliers and managing vendor relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to sustain focus and manage conflicting priorities and deliver at pace with consistent quality, and
- Enthusiasm, high energy levels and a good sense of humour.
For further information about Wine Australia please visit our website: www.wineaustralia.com. To apply, submit a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.