The annual China Roadshow, presented by Wine Australia is now in its seventh consecutive year. As an integral part of Wine Australia’s new Greater China marketing strategy, the 2019 China Roadshow aims to further drive awareness and increase export sales of Australian wine.
In May 2019 (TBC), Wine Australia will host the biggest Australian grand tasting roadshow to give China’s influential wine media and trade an opportunity to taste some of Australia’s most highly rated wines as recognized by leading wine reviewers, as well as help winery brands find potential leads via the roadshow.
First-tier city events will include a buyer tasting, a general trade tasting and a public tasting as well as several exclusive masterclasses delivered by prominent Australian wine commentators as well as famous wine educators in China. Second-tier city events will include a buyer tasting, a general trade tasting and several educational classes.
For Australian wine brands, the 2019 China Roadshow will provide them the opportunity to:
- Network with important Chinese importers and media, generating genuine and valuable business leads
- Tell their wine story, whilst helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- Showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the Mainland China market or new-to-market
- Cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture
- Participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping further promote Australian wine
The 2019 roadshow will once again visit three Tier 2 cities and one Tier 1 city . Wine Australia and its partners aim to attract some 3,300 visitors in 2019, from importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, media, influencers, and VIP consumers.
The program of activity is curated to drive long term export sales to China and includes:
- A free-pour tasting exhibition, allowing brands to engage one-on-one with important and influential delegates
- Educational masterclasses, tastings and seminars
- Local market briefings, tours and workshops with regional business experts
- Peripheral networking activities – full program to be announced in early 2019
This China program will also be supported by the additional of public relations, influencer outreach, social media, and media partnerships to ensure we are reaching further with our message and offering of premium Australian wines.
Please note: The China Roadshow 2019 will be held in May 2019 over approximately 10 days. Exact dates are to be confirmed.
Register by: 31 August 2018
Payment received by: TBC
|Participants || |
- Brands (new to market)
- Brands (existing in market)
- Regional body can organise a group of exhibitors to exhibit in the show to showcase the regional branding.
- States: State can organise a group of exhibitors to exhibit in the show.
|Audience || |
- On-premise trade
- Off-premise trade
- Importers and distributors
|Cost (AUD ex GST) ||$4500.00 (to be confirmed) |
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions and Special conditions below before registering.