Wine Australia is pleased to present a two-part series of China/Asia Ready workshops, with the lead speaker Jing Cao of the Chinese Language & Cultural Advice (CLCA).
As the importance of the Chinese and other Asian markets continues to increase, it is imperative that Australia wine exporters be equipped with the practical knowledge of the cultural differences, what to expect in real business settings and how not to get 'lost in translation'.
The workshop presentations are available to all levy payers but are especially relevant to the Australian wine business participating in Vinexpo Hong Kong and/or the China Road Show who are strongly encouraged to take in Part 2 (live workshop on 1 May in Adelaide or 3 May in Melbourne) as these presentations will help you practically on the ground.
Expanding on the ideas that were presented in the webinar segment of this series, our speakers will cover a diverse range of topics including:
- Export Readiness with Austrade – All the information you need to make sure your company is ready to export to China
- Market Access with Wine Australia General Counsel, Rachel Triggs – An update and overview of legal requirements and regulations to help navigate the export certification process and market access.
- Conducting Business in China with Jing Cao – A cultural guide to negotiating with Chinese and Asian wine buyers and businesses.
- Promotions and Pricing with David Lucas, Regional GM, China – An insight into the Chinese wine industry, wine consumption, trends and markets.
- Navigating China’s Digital World with Dandan Cheng – A beginner’s guide to how media is consumed in China, the importance of social platforms and eCommerce.
Adelaide Workshop, Tuesday, 1st May 2018 10.00 – 16.00 ACST in Adelaide, at the National Wine Centre
Melbourne Workshop, Thursday, 3rd May 2018 10.00 – 16.00 AEST in Melbourne at The Point
For more information please email email@example.com