Australian wine is authentic, exciting and bold – just like the people who create it. With the vision for Australia to be recognised as the world’s pre-eminent wine producer, Wine Australia and its dynamic team play a vital role in supporting the sector to achieve this through global marketing, managing research and development, and protecting the reputation of Australian wine. Wine Australia is the service body for the Australian grape and wine sector.
We currently have a vacancy for a Finished Artist in our Adelaide office.
In this role, you will support the development and maintenance of the creative assets and design for the Wine Australia global business, including non-English-speaking markets. Responsibilities include:
- Design and produce marketing material (print and digital) for a wide variety of different stakeholders within the organisation
- Produce high-quality design material with exceptional attention to detail and within tight deadlines
- Respond to creative briefs ensuring that all creative outputs adhere to Wine Australia’s positioning as a premium brand, following brand guidelines and templates
- Ensure consistent theming for marketing collateral across markets and campaigns
- Work within defined templates for marketing and brand collateral, and
- Collaborate with the design team, internal teams and clients to apply creative solutions in a variety of channels.
We are seeking applicants with a relevant tertiary-level qualification in visual communications, design or graphic design and a minimum of one to two years’ experience in a similar role. You will also:
- have a strong sense of layout and typography, with exceptional attention to detail in spelling and grammar
- have an ability to accurately apply and develop style sheets and templates, especially within InDesign
- have high-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- have high-level knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint)
- be adaptable and a quick learner
- have strong organisational skills, with a dedication to clear and efficient file management
- be able to respond to direction and feedback from senior staff and internal clients
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have design experience working with brand guidelines in an in-house creative department or design agency, and
- have good working knowledge of cloud-based platforms and systems, i.e. Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Dropbox etc.
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter and pdf portfolio to email@example.com