Co-hosted by Wine Australia and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade), The Australian Wine Grand Tasting Seoul is the biggest annual trade tasting of Australian wine in Korea.
The Australian Wine Grand Tasting (AGT) Seoul is the biggest annual trade tasting of Australian wine in South Korea, co-hosted by Wine Australia and the Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade). This year’s AGT will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel, Dongdaemun, Seoul. As part of the event, Wine Australia will be running specifically planned master classes, The Australian Wine Grand Tasting is enhanced by master classes during the day in partnership with wine writer Mike Bennie, and the Australian Wine Research Institute.
At this event, you can:
- Meet and network with many Australian wine representatives
- Discuss new business opportunities
- Attend two master classes
- Explore classic and new Australian varieties
- Experience a snapshot of the Australian wine industry today
- Taste wines from famous Australian wineries
For a full summary of this year's AGT Tokyo and AGT Seoul, read the media release here.