For five years the Wine Australia China Awards have been recognising companies and individuals in the Chinese wine sector which have been contributing to growth, demand and education and marketing of Australian Wine.
The Awards event, a gala dinner and formal Awards presentation, is the major annual industry celebration in China for those involved in importing, distributing or selling Australian Wine or those educating trade and consumers about Australian wine. ---- This year, Wine Australia sought sector feedback to help strengthen and expand the awards. This year, the Awards will acknowledge high achievers across eight categories, with six new categories:
- Best Australian Wine List (*Existing Award)
- Best Australian Wine Promotional Campaign – On Premise (*New Award)
- Best Australian Wine Promotional Campaign – Online Stores (*New Award)
- Best Australian Wine Educator (*Existing Award)
- Best feature story on Australian wine (consumer media) (*New Award)
- Best feature story on Australian wine (trade media) (*New Award)
- Online wine communicator of the year (*New Award)
- Online food and wine communicator of the year (*New Award)
‘The Wine Australia China Awards offer a fantastic opportunity for us to recognise and celebrate the people and businesses who are helping to promote fine Australian wine in China. ‘Now our most valuable export market, the growth we are seeing in China is a testament to the wine sector and the great work being done to stimulate more interest and educate Chinese wine consumers on the unique terroirs, quality and diversity of fine Australian wine’.
- Andreas Clark, CEO Wine Australia
Find out how to enter the Awards / 详情请点击