About the report
The South Korean Market Intelligence Resource for South Australian Wine Businesses has been developed to help South Australian wine businesses determine what export markets may be right for them and undertake sufficient preparation before entering new markets successfully. The report aims to provide market insights, tips and tools that can enable individual South Australian wineries to achieve export growth.
Although it has been developed for South Australian wine businesses, it is freely available to all wine exporters.
The report summarises:
- The South Korean market profile,
- South Korean consumer profile,
- Doing business in South Korea, and
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic affected the market
There are additional resources including:
- How to conduct a wine tasting in South Korea
- Traditional Korean food and wine pairings
- Australian and South Australian export data to South Korea
- Examples of price points for Australian wine brands in off-premise venues
The South Korean Market Intelligence Resource for South Australian Wine Businesses has been developed by the South Australian Wine Industry Association (SAWIA) as part of its Emerging Markets Program, with assistance and funding from the Government of South Australia's Department of Trade and Investment. The report and more information can be found on the SAWIA website.