This year, Wine Australia is delivering the biggest activity in its history with Aussie Wine Month in the USA.
Wine Australia is liaising with wholesalers across the USA to secure marketing activities leading up to Aussie Wine Month. These may include category-driven promotions, investments in trade tastings that support broad positive messaging for the Australian category, and other initiatives aimed at raising overall awareness.
If you would like your wholesaler to be considered for receipt of these funds, please click here.
Wine Australia is able to invest marketing funds in educational campaigns that drive awareness of Australian wine regions and styles. Individual brands and/or suppliers cannot receive investment.
Wholesalers representing a portfolio of Australian brands may be eligible to receive funds that go towards marketing and educational initiatives that promote Australian wine generally.
Once a wholesaler agrees to a qualifying Australian wine promotion, funding becomes a dollar-for-dollar match between Wine Australia and the featured wineries. For example, if five wineries contribute $2000 each, then Wine Australia’s contribution to the wholesaler would be $10,000.
The cap on Wine Australia funds available to any one qualifying wholesaler is A$30,000.
- must represent a selection of Australian suppliers/brands
- must agree to marketing activity supporting the category and educational messaging (no brand campaigns) within allotted time frame, and
- preference will be given to wholesalers active in New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- must consent to Wine Australia managing the wholesaler communication, development and execution of all marketing activity, and
- must agree to use Wine Australia education materials and not engage in any activity that benefits individual brands only.
Nominations will close on 15 April 2019. Following the close of nominations, Wine Australia will evaluate all available options for investment within the limited funding envelope.
For more information, contact Wine Australia Business Development Manager Ginevra Altomara at Ginevra.email@example.com.
Nominate your wholesaler