The Aussie Wine Month Roadshow 2019 will visit six of the most influential cities in the USA in September, providing an unprecedented platform for wine businesses to showcase premium Australian wine.
More than 300 attendees in each city will immerse themselves in Australia’s dynamic winemaking scene – learning about the people, the places and the grape varieties that make Australian wine unique.
A media campaign and amplification across digital and social platforms will commence in the lead up to Aussie Wine Month to increase awareness and excitement for the events.
The Aussie Wine Month Roadshow is supported by the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package, which aims to raise the profile of Australian wine, capture market opportunities and drive export and tourism growth.
Roadshow cities and dates
- New York City – 19 September 2019
- Chicago – 23 September 2019
- Miami – 25 September 2019
- Dallas – 27 September 2019
- Los Angeles – 1 October 2019
- San Francisco – 3 October 2019
Key programming elements
- Grand Tasting - Wine Australia’s Grand Tasting allows US wine importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, educators, media and influencers to try 500+ wines from 100 brands per city.
- Masterclasses - Educational seminars led by Wine Australia’s Head of Education, Americas, Mark Davidson with topics revolving around Australian Wine Discovered modules.
- Mini Masterclasses - Educational seminars with a regional topical focus presented by Wine Australia’s sponsorship partners held in a non-traditional setting.
- Australia Wine Discovered Lounge - Educational lounge-style activation showcasing Australian Wine Discovered, Wine Australia’s free education program providing information, tools and resources to discover and share Australian wine.