When change hits as hard and as fast as the current global shift has hit us, we find ourselves responding with adrenalin. Things need to happen quickly, decisions need to be made and we get to work doing them. This spike in adrenalin can be followed by a physical and emotional crash - how do we and our teams cope with this?
Throughout this webinar Ali Hill, CEO of Pragmatic Thinking will provide practical strategies exploring the following:
- Navigating the motivation map and how to ride the motivational highs and lows
- Understanding the role of grief and trauma in the current experience
- Strategies to deal with anxiety and emotional responses both personally and with your team
- Practical tools to bring the right energy amongst uncertainty
- Identifying possibilities through change
| || |
CEO, Pragmatic Thinking
CEO of three-time AFR Fast 100 company, Pragmatic Thinking, Ali Hill is a registered psychologist, award-winning business woman, influential keynote speaker and author of two best-selling books. Host and producer of top rating podcast series, Stand Out Life. An expert in the psychology of workplace cultures, high performing teams, and world-class leaders, Ali’s work has made its way into global brands such as Virgin Australia, PepsiCo, Siemens, and McDonalds to name a few.