Join Wine Australia for an update on the current state of play for the Australian wine sector, and a Q&A panel discussion with representatives of Wine Australia and Australian Grape & Wine.
This event will follow Australian Grape & Wine’s Industry Briefing on Tuesday 20 July 2021.
Hear the latest insights on Australian wine exports, market opportunities, regulatory developments, and how Wine Australia is investing in marketing, research, development and adoption (RD&A) to help the grape and wine community innovate, compete, expand and diversify.
Note: presentations will be live streamed for those who cannot attend in person, but registrations are essential.
Please register by COB Thursday 8 July 2021 using the registration button below.
- 9.00 am – Registration (coffee and tea on arrival)
- 9.30 am – Welcome (emcee and moderator Prue Adams, Prue Adams Media)
- 9.35 am – Opening remarks (Michele Allan, Chair, Wine Australia)
- 9.45 am – Analysis of market trends and demonstration of Interactive Insights portal (Peter Bailey, Manager, Market Insights, Wine Australia)
- 10.05 am – Regulatory and market access update (Rachel Triggs, General Manager, Corporate Affairs and Regulation, Wine Australia)
- 10.25 am – Research, development and adoption (RD&A) update (Liz Waters, General Manager, RD&A, Wine Australia)
- 10.45 am – Morning tea
- 11.00 am – General marketing update (Stuart Barclay, General Manager, Marketing, Wine Australia)
- 11.20 am – UK and Europe insights (Laura Jewell, Regional General Manager, EMEA, Wine Australia)
- 11.40 am – North America insights (Aaron Ridgway, Regional General Manager, North America, Wine Australia)
- 12.00 pm – Lunch and networking
- 12.45 pm – Q&A panel discussion with Wine Australia and Australian Grape & Wine, moderated by Prue Adams, Prue Adams Media
- 1.30 pm – Finish
Note: timings are indicative only. The official program will be published here, as soon as it’s available.
Who should attend?
Representatives of the Australian wine sector with an interest in export and marketing opportunities; research, development and adoption (RD&A) activities and regulatory updates. This includes, but is not limited to, exporters, grapegrowers, wine producers and wine associations.
This event is free, but seating is limited so people must register to avoid missing out.
Please register for the Adelaide event or the live stream using the link below. Registrations for the Adelaide event will close COB Thursday 8 July 2021 or when we reach capacity, whichever comes first.