- Brands (new to market)
- Brands (existing in market)
- Regional body can organise a group of exhibitors to exhibit in the show to showcase the regional branding.
- States: State can organise a group of exhibitors to exhibit in the show.
- On-premise trade
- Off-premise trade
- Importers and distributors
Cost (AUD ex GST)
Option 1: $6,300.00 (ex. GST) for the Main Exhibition (21-23 March)
Per booth (including a 1.5*0.6m exhibiting table, a showcasing rack with signage, shared meeting section and shared storage space and necessary facilities such as glassware, spittoon and ice-bucket, as well as two free seats to the networking event.)
Option 2: $5,500.00 (ex. GST) for the Shangri-La Hotel Wine Show (17-20 March)
Per booth (in total a 1.2mx0.6m exhibiting table, shared meeting tables, storage space and necessary facilities such as glassware, spittoon and ice-bucket, as well as two free seats to the networking event.)
Option 3: $11,800.00 (ex. GST) for participation in both the main exhibition and Shangri-La Hotel trade show (17-23 March)
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions document and special conditions listed below:
- Bottles required per SKU estimated 3~5 bottles
- Fine wine focus
- Limited SKUs up to 10 SKU per booth
- Regional focus
- Winery brand wines only (no private labels, no bulk wines, no export only label, etc.);
- Existing sale in Australian domestic market;
- At least one wine from each brand to-be-showcased has received 90 points and above from reputable third party endorsers, like James Halliday or equivalent;
- Wine Australia will make the final selection decision.