Wine Australia has postponed the China Roadshow 2020 to May 2021.
Unfortunately, holding the Roadshow in September 2020 is not possible due to the international travel restrictions and quarantine requirements.
We are refunding the activity fee to all exhibitors in full.
If you have any questions, please visit the FAQs with more details on the event’s postponement and other market opportunities.
We look forward to you joining us for the Wine Australia China Roadshow in May 2021. More information will be provided on the plans over the coming months and we will finalise the itinerary in August 2020.
Please contact the China Roadshow team with any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Australian Government is providing regular updates about COVID-19 here.
In its ninth year, Wine Australia’s annual China Roadshow is an integral part of Wine Australia’s China marketing strategy, driving awareness of Australian wine and the brands within the category.
The largest Australian grand tasting roadshow presents influential trade and media with some of Australia’s finest wines – along with exciting new wines to watch – and is designed to fundamentally increase export sales to this powerhouse region.
For Australian wine brands, the China Roadshow will provide the opportunity to:
- network with important Chinese importers and media, generating proven and valuable business leads
- tell their wine story, while helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the China market or new-to-market
- cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian wine.
Wine Australia and its partners will attract high profile importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, media, influencers, and VIP consumers.
This China program of activity will also be supported by a public relations and social media campaign to ensure we are reaching further with our message and offering of premium Australian wines to the rest of the world.