In its ninth year, Wine Australia’s annual China Roadshow is an integral part of Wine Australia’s China marketing strategy, driving awareness of Australian wine and the brands within the category.
The largest Australian grand tasting roadshow presents influential trade and media with some of Australia’s finest wines – along with exciting new wines to watch – and is designed to fundamentally increase export sales to this powerhouse region.
For Australian wine brands, the China Roadshow 2020 will provide the opportunity to:
- network with important Chinese importers and media, generating proven and valuable business leads
- tell their wine story, while helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the China market or new-to-market
- cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian wine.
Wine Australia and its partners will attract high profile importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, media, influencers, and VIP consumers.
This China program of activity will also be supported by a public relations and social media campaign to ensure we are reaching further with our message and offering of premium Australian wines to the rest of the world.
1 June 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Nanjing Event
3 June 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Qingdao Event
5 June 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Xiamen Event
8 June 2020 : China Roadshow 2020 – Guangzhou Event
3 March 2019 : Exhibitor expressions of interest open
23 July 2019 : Sponsorship proposal available (opportunities close 4 October)
30 August 2019 : Exhibitor expressions of interest close
3 October 2019 : Exhibitors invited to formally register
18 October 2019 : All formal registrations close