Wine Australia has cancelled the China Roadshow 2021.
This decision was made due to ongoing travel restrictions and the recent announcement by the Chinese Ministry of Commerce of temporary tariffs on bottled Australian wine.
We are very disappointed to cancel this annual event but we hope you understand our decision.
Please contact Rebecca.email@example.com if you have any enquiries.
In its ninth year, Wine Australia’s annual China Roadshow is an integral part of Wine Australia’s China marketing strategy, driving awareness of Australian wine and the brands within the category.
The largest Australian grand tasting roadshow presents influential trade and media with some of Australia’s finest wines – along with exciting new wines to watch – and is designed to fundamentally increase export sales to this powerhouse region.
For Australian wine brands, the China Roadshow will provide the opportunity to:
- network with important Chinese importers and media, generating proven and valuable business leads
- tell their wine story, while helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the China market or new-to-market
- cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian wine.
Wine Australia and its partners will attract high profile importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, media, influencers, and VIP consumers.
This China program of activity will also be supported by a public relations and social media campaign to ensure we are reaching further with our message and offering of premium Australian wines to the rest of the world.