In its ninth year, Wine Australia’s annual China Roadshow is an integral part of Wine Australia’s China marketing strategy, driving awareness of Australian wine and the brands within the category.
The largest Australian grand tasting roadshow presents influential trade and media with some of Australia’s finest wines – along with exciting new wines to watch – and is designed to fundamentally increase export sales to this powerhouse region.
For Australian wine brands, the China Roadshow 2020 will provide the opportunity to:
- network with important Chinese importers and media, generating proven and valuable business leads
- tell their wine story, while helping drive category and country awareness of Australian wine in China
- showcase premium Australian wines, both existing in the China market or new-to-market
- cultivate a deeper understanding of China’s retail landscape and business culture, and
- participate in traditional and new media opportunities, helping to further promote Australian wine.
Wine Australia and its partners will attract high profile importers, distributors, wholesalers, sommeliers, buyers, media, influencers, and VIP consumers.
This China program of activity will also be supported by a public relations and social media campaign to ensure we are reaching further with our message and offering of premium Australian wines to the rest of the world.
More details to come. Tour locations and dates to be announced in July.
Exhibitor expressions of interest open – 3 March 2019
Sponsorship proposal available – 23 July 2019
Exhibitor expressions of interest close – 30 August 2019
Exhibitors invited to formally register – 2 September 2019
All formal registrations close, including Sponsors – 4 October 2019
Register your interest
Register your interest in exhibiting on the China Roadshow 2020.
Please note that an expression of interest in the event does not guarantee participation. Wine Australia will be in touch regarding formal registrations.