Wine Australia’s ‘Growing Wine Tourism’ webinar program is for wine businesses interested in developing their wine tourism experiences for the inbound tourism market.
Our Growing Wine Tourism six-part webinar series was delivered in February to April 2020. The series was booked out in record time and was repeated to a second group of participants, with many businesses taking advantage of the free access to wine tourism strategies. Wine Australia, through the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package, would like to extend access to the webinar series recordings to others in the Australian wine sector.
This practical, wine-specific skills development program comprises 6 x 90-minute webinars and is relevant for:
- winery owners and managers
- winery sales and marketing representatives, and
- new employees who would benefit from tourism insights and case studies.
Module 1: ‘Laying the foundations’ (Part 1) covers:
- getting started
- tourism and market insights, and
- inbound visitor profiles.
Module 1: ‘Laying the foundations’ (Part 2) covers:
- expert advice on developing or refining your unique value proposition (UVP) to capture the inbound tourism market.
Module 2: ‘Setting up your wine tourism experiences’ (Part 1) covers:
- wine sales and tourism
- insights into visitor behaviour and perceptions, and
- practical advice on developing exciting wine tourism experiences.
Module 2: ‘Setting up your wine tourism experiences’ (Part 2) covers:
- mapping your visitor journey, and
- selecting key inbound markets.
Module 3: ‘Securing inbound business’ (Part 1) covers:
- practical advice for navigating wine and travel
- distribution systems, and
- strategies for product promotion.
Module 3: ‘Securing inbound business’ (Part 2) covers:
- visitor activation
- pricing for profit, and
- your inbound wine tourism plan.
Have a question?
Email Wine Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 8228 2000.