ProWine China is China’s leading international trade fair for wine and spirits, jointly organised by Messe Düsseldorf Group and Food and Hospitality China (FHC).
The three-day event brings together thousands of international exhibitors to promote their businesses, connect with Chinese media and trade and explore the fast-growing China market.
After a record presence in 2018, the Australian wine sector will return for its fifth year in 2019, showcasing an enhanced Australian wine pavilion and cementing its position as a premium wine producing country.
With its jam-packed program of wine tastings, master classes and education seminars, the Australian pavilion will likely be a popular destination for Chinese importers, distributors and suppliers.
Wine Australia’s enhanced presence at ProWine China 2019 is supported by the Australian Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package.
Register your interest
Register your interest in exhibiting on the Wine Australia stand.
Please note that an expression of interest in the event does not guarantee participation. Further participation information will be communicated in due course.
Participation criteria and indicative costs
- Winery brand wines brand (including the label) to be promoted by the relevant party has a well-established presence in Australia and/or in other overseas markets.
- Winery brand wines only (no private labels, no bulk wines, no export only label, etc.)
- The quality and the reputation for quality of the wines to be displayed by the relevant party will be considered including, for example:
- whether they have received any ‘high ratings’ from reputable wine press (such as Wine Advocate, Decanter or James Halliday)
- whether they have been the recipient any wine press awards (such as a ‘Decanter’ award), and/or
- whether they have been the recipients of any silver or gold (or higher) medals at a wine show of an Australian state.
AUD$6800.00 (ex GST) for full table. Cost is indicative only and subject to change. Final price will be determined when registration commences.